100% Pure Organic Vegetable Glycerin
This is a RAW Oil - AKA: A Do It Yourself Oil
Vegetable Glycerin is an emollient and soothing humectant which draws moisture.
Benefits: Makes the hair and skin feel softer and smoother.
Facts & Tips:
- Vegetable Glycerin is popular as being really good for our skin and hair.
- Especially favorable for natural, curly hair.
- Generally speaking, people with tightly curled hair find glycerin very beneficial.
- It is an excellent natural moisturizer because of its ability to absorb and keep moisture.
- Vegetable glycerin is a humectant that is commonly added to hair products.
- Dry, brittle hair will benefit from using hair care products made with it.
- Direct application of this oil can be extra powerful. Dilute with water and make your own water-vegetable glycerin spritz for your hair.
- If you suffer from a dry, flaky scalp, rubbing a small amount of vegetable glycerin into it can alleviate this irritation.
- In addition to its moisturizing properties, it also strengthens the hair and makes breakage and split ends less likely.
- It is known to prevent hair from breaking during combing.
- Vegetable glycerin improves natural hair moisture and elasticity.
- It helps to prevent hair breakage.
- It stimulates hair growth and improves hair strength.
- A great conditioning product for brittle, dry or frizzy hair.
Pure Vegetable Glycerin